What to do if you are involved in an accident:
- Stop. Stay calm. Do not leave the scene.
- Call law enforcement authorities immediately.
- Do not discuss the accident with anyone except the police or your insurance company.
- Do not pay the other party.
- Secure the names and addresses of involved parties and witnesses.
- Have your vehicle towed to Earnhardt Auto Body if not driveable.
- If your vehicle is driveable, see us as soon as possible.
- Notify your insurance company of the accident and that we are doing your repairs.
Facts you should know:
- You are not required to get more than one estimate.
- You may have the shop of your choice make the repairs.
- You are not required to use a shop selected by a claims adjuster. However, you are required by your policy to allow your insurance company a reasonable amount of time to inspect the damages prior to repairing them
- Only you, the vehicle owner, can authorize repairs on your vehicle.
- Repair estimates will vary. A lower estimate may not include necessary things. It’s your vehicle, make sure it’s repaired to your satisfaction.
- Your insurance company wants your vehicle properly repaired and you to be completely satisfied with their claims service. You have specific rights and obligations. Review your policy. Understand your rights.
- The vehicle is being repaired for you the owner. You will be required to pay for the repairs upon completion. To avoid delays, it will be up to you to secure payment from your insurance company, along with any necessary endorsements from lien holders.
Our body shop stands ready to assist you in any of these matters. We repair all makes and models, and we will work closely with you to minimize your inconvenience and maximize your satisfaction. This is our pledge to you.